Ih it had been a busy week! Launch of new website, press days and a lot of meetings . Here are some pictures from the week.
1. On the run!
2. Really beautiful wedges from Sarenza, seen at Connect Communications.
3. Pieces held a fab dance show and a look at the news coming later this summer and autumn, love the Hawaii blouse!
4. Simone and I tried on the great Edith & Ella collection at Starklint PR’s barbecue.
5. Pretty pastel hearts at Presskontakterna.
6. Oh galaxy print! I love it ❤ From Pop Cph’s collection at Think PR.
7. Although I have been on the move, I’ve stuffed myself with healthyness .
This afternoon we’ll do a store event with e.l.f. Cosmetics and Carré, you are always welcome! Later this ladys birthday and then out and socialize with a lot of sweet bloggers girls ❤. Hope you’ll have a nice weekend!
This season it’s not platform or plateau shoes that are in, it’s flatforms! It looks a bit like a wedge, but it has almost the same height in the font and in the back, that makes it super comfortable to wear! So now you can dance all night long, without getting sore feet and still get the height with flatforms .
I’m getting in a happy mood just looking at these bright colors from Dorothy Perkins. I love pink in the summer time, goes great with a tan.
I love blazer’s, they are always a super good way to get an everyday outfit to look more elegant. But to not look to business’ish, I’ve combined the blazer from Bon’ A Parte with a funky tank top. If you are into a more feminine look, then the blazer would also be lovely with a powder-colored dress and wedges in light shades. Blazer costs 59£ and you can find it here.