Yay! The last day of this year tomorrow . What are you doing? I’m vining & dinning with my boyfriend, which I’m really looking forward to! Buuut what dress to choose, I always find it difficult. Maybe because I have so many, a luxury problem ^ _ ^ . I’m thinking it will either be one of these :
1. Vintage Glam . The dress is found in a vintage store a few years ago . The necklace is new and is from Zara. Just love big statement jewelry !
2. Dark & Dramatic. A sexy black number from H&M, it can still be found in stores. It’s low cut front and back, as well as cuts in the side. The necklace is also new and is from H&M.
3. Girly Pink. New puffy jacket from &M and an older glitter dress from Saint Tropez. The necklace is found on sale at TopShop .
4. Golden Lace. Lace dress from H&M’s Conscious Exclusive collection. Necklace by Glitter and clutch from Pieces .
5. Chic Green. I love sequins! The dress is bought on Asos, at the beginning of the year. The sandals are from & Other Stories , the clutch from Zara and the earrings from TopShop .
Do you have a favorite? And what are you wearing? .
What a rainy day ^_^. Today I’ve been around town to Press Day and I took a lot of pictures of some fabulous clothes coming up this spring. Tomorrow I’m off again. Now I’m gonna make some posts about today’s events.
Ps. During the day lost my watch, if one of you stumble across a gold watch by Skagen, downtown Copenhagen/Vesterbro I’d be super happy if you contact me .
Yesterday I was invited to Kolding in Jutland to visit the designers behind the label Phobia,Lisa and Vicky. I must admit I diden’t know the brand very well, so I was very excited to hear and see their designs. They were awfully sweet, and told about the exciting process from idea to haveing a collection, inspiration trips, prints and vintage markets in Amsterdam. I also saw where they sit and design, and had a sneak peak at their upcoming collection. Down at their Showroom I was free to handpick a lot of fab things to take home, which I promise to show you later. Right now we are starting a exciting collaboration, so stay tuned
No related posts found