Archive for Beauty Box
Last week I went to get a FiSZZ Facial , also called the “champagne facial”. Sweet Jane welcomed me with fruit and nuts before the treatment began. First we started with a nice “Warming Honey Cleanser ” which is massaged into the skin, it is loaded with antioxidants, papaya and green tea, that protects against free radicals and is anti-inflammatory. I got an “Clarifying Mud Masque ” on afterwards . It’s loaded with citrus, rosemary and algae from the North Atlantic. It removes impurities and other accumulated waste products from the skin.
And then it was time for the “champagne”! Although there is no champagne in the next mask, it feels like ther is. The mask is activated by a “Copper Firming Mist”, that is sprayed across the face . FiSZZ Facial exfoliates and smoothes the skin at the same time, so you get a youthful glow . It seethed and bubbled away, while I could feel that the active ingredients working. Last step is was “Reperative Moisturizer ” and ” Extreme Protect SPF30 ” which moisturizes and protects the skin .
I could immediately see that my skin had that glow and the beam immediately. It was pure luxury to have such a lovely facial, and the next day I was ready for date night ❤.
I love looking at beauty looks on the red carpet! Today I will show you how to create beautiful Red Carpet Ready Curls . I have used OBH’s Björn Axén Flexi curler styling set. The kit includes 12 flexible curlers, which is heated in the supplied bag. It takes approx. 10-15 min. and then they are ready to twist into the hair. You can make a lot of different kinds of curls with them. I’ll practice some more, and then I will show the different options. This time it will be these glam curls.
I have used:
Toni&Guy Prep Curl Defining Oil
Kérastase Laque Couture
1. Prepare the hair by putting some product in that protects against heat. Dry your hair and part it into sections.
2. Take a section at a time, depending on how big you want the curls, you can make smaller and or larger sections.
3. Start at the middle of the hair and twist the hair around the flexi curler.
4. Then scroll the rest of the hair against up to the scalp, and close the curler, by squeezing the ends against each other. Continue with the rest of the hair.
5. Once you have put all flexi curlers in your hair, they just have to cool down. It takes about 15. min. Meanwhile, you can put on the rest of your makeup and jump in your party dress.
6. Take the curlers out of your hair. Comb them through with a wide comb and spray a little hairspray into them, so they stay fresh all night. And you’re ready to walk the red carpet .
It’s always great to meet cool independent women like Stine. I stopped by to see Beauty PR’s lovely new showroom, which is filled with goodies! I love beauty stuff, so it is always interesting to learn new brands. I thought for example that a Baobab Trees was a fantasy tree, which I had seen in cartoons as a child. It turns out to be a tree from Africa, which contains a lot of vitamins that are good for the skin. Fine soya candles with the fragrances from Soy Lites. Fab hair products from id Hair element and Philip Martin’s, as well as exciting hair styling tools from ego professionals. A Danish brand, Naturfarm, which among other things has made beauty products with amber! Oh-Lief, which makes natural products for children and mothers, such as tummy wax, for pregnant bellies and much more. See more photos here.
I love to curl my hair! And this time I will show you an easy and fast way to get wild curls . Remington’s curling wand is super easy to use and is ready after 30 seconds of heating.
I have used:
1. Put a little oil in your damp hair and blow-dry it.
2. Part your hair into sections and twist one section at a time. Start at the roots and twurl the hair down along the curling wand. Hold for 5-10 seconds.
3. Continue throughout the hair. Let the curls cool down before carefully combing them apart, either with your fingers or a brush.
4. Finish with a little curling cream that moisturizes the hair and gather the ends.
5. Voilà! You’re ready to dance to good old Whitney songs with your wild curls .