It’s busy times in my little office, that soon isen’t that little anymore . We are soon moveing to large new premises! But more on that later. Here we had a visit from the lovely and talented Pernille, Creative Lead hair stylist for ghd in Scandinavia. She held a fab workshop for us, and showed us all the cool tips to make gorgeous curls with the styler. She is also going to guest lecturer at the academy, and you can already get excited if you are going to our school! You’ll learn everything from Hollywood glam to fashion forward hair, to wedding styles and edgy couture. Oh I am so excited to open our new Beauty Academy! Do you dream of becoming a makeup and hair stylist? You can see much more here, otherwise please ask away . There are still some spots left!
When I am on a business travel, there are some things I always have in my suitcase! Besides that I love to be at the airport – you know the little ritual with a take-away latte and the joyful expectation that you are going on a new adventure – these items I always have with me on my trip.
1. I absolutely love my new Châtelet suitcase! It just looks fab and exclusive, and is just the right size, so that it fits nicely in the cabin. Instead of two wheels, it has four! Which makes it easy to get around, which is especially good if you have to hurry!
2. My fave magazine when I travel, is Cosmopolitan UK edition. It has a good mix of high street clothes, funny articles, such as “Could a selfie cost you your job” and a lot of inspiration for a shopping trip in London.
3. Snacks! Nuts and a Naked bar, I always have on me. Cause it’s not nice to get a low blood sugar level in the middle of a line, or if the plane is being delayed, then it’s essential to refuel with some quick energy, it’s not fun get hangry!
4. My beloved Acer laptop! If you are allowed to have a love affair with a computer, then this is the one to date . It does not take up a lot of room, has a great screen, with such fab features as touch, and it is always with me.
5. My sisters always tease me and call me a bacteria- freak, lol I don’t think that I’m that bad . But hand wipes are an absolute must! Especially if it’s not possible to wash hands after being on the subway etc.
6. I will really remember to put liquid things in the small plastic bag and stuff it in my handbag, so I don’t liquid hand creams and lip balms. But I have a Rosebud salve with me, it can be used both on the lips and dry hands.
7. Business cards is an business essential. You never know who you’ll meet on your way, or get to sit next to on the plane. It could be a potential new work partner, or a friendly face that you can share ideas with.
Good morning! Ahh I love it when I have the time to paint my nails, read a magazine and drink a latte. Right now my favorite is Carte Noir no. 9, which is the second strongest of the capsules, you’ll wake up at least . Now that I’ve been drinking this coffee over last few months, I read a bit more about Carte Noir, which was created in 1970 by Rene Monnier. He loved coffee and fashion and decided not only to make a delicious coffee, but also that the packaging had to be so nice that people would want to give it as a gift! And speaking of gifts, the glasses are cute fine? Join me next week where you can both coffee and cups!
After my coffee I whiz off on my bike, now with a bag full of new mini Clean scents, that you can have with you everywhere, perfect! On the nose, I have my new favorite sunglasses from Dolce & Gabbana, in a graphic floral print. That was a little about my morning essentials, what are yours?
How time flies! Those of you that follow a long on Instagram may have seen that I have been out and about . Both with work, but there has also been time for a little trip to the Helenekilde seaside hotel, to celebrate a birthday in the family. It’s a lovely place! Here I would definitely like to return, right by the water and wonderfully peaceful. We were there for one night, partied all night while Lis Sørensen played music. I was leaving the next morning early for work, while the others did yoga and jumped into the sea.
I have also been doing some exciting photo shoots and workshops for new Beauty Academy . We are currently making the finishing touches to the fab lessons, I will be teaching networking and social media, it is so exciting! There will soon be some more pictures.
I absolutely love this simple look that Jessica Alba is wearing here. High waisted white pants, a blue shirt and nude colored shoes. Perfect for work and meetings . And her hair is also just as nice! I really need a trip to the hairdresser! I found a look-a-like set, all from H&M.