I love to curl my hair! And this time I will show you an easy and fast way to get wild curls . Remington’s curling wand is super easy to use and is ready after 30 seconds of heating.
I have used:
1. Put a little oil in your damp hair and blow-dry it.
2. Part your hair into sections and twist one section at a time. Start at the roots and twurl the hair down along the curling wand. Hold for 5-10 seconds.
3. Continue throughout the hair. Let the curls cool down before carefully combing them apart, either with your fingers or a brush.
4. Finish with a little curling cream that moisturizes the hair and gather the ends.
5. Voilà! You’re ready to dance to good old Whitney songs with your wild curls .
Dope sweater: OMG Fashion - Skirt & Hat: H&M – Shoes: Aldo
Today I have on my Dope sweatshirt on! I like to mix a nice skirt with something more street. My leopard loafers, are soon worn down, I just love to jump in them. I am also considering the sweatshirt in bordeaux that you can see here, or maybe grey!
Aww it’s Valentines Day ❤. Although I do not really celebrate it, because we have anniversary next week, you can’t help but be a bit inspired of this Love Day . I have a cute leopard travel trolley, but I have fallen in love with this cute number from Lulu Guinness. A lot of kisses! Now I just have to decide which color … and maybe a matching clutch! Happy Valentines, if you’re going out on a Friday date tonight .
I do not usually wear eyeliner under the eye, but I’ve grown quite fond of the blue greenish liner! You can view the full guide here and see what products have been used.
Thinking that the look would be great for summer and sunshine! I can’t wait to hit the beach ❤.
A bit more classic outfit, my Work Wear! A pencil skirt and a blue shirt, that fits well for meetings and company affairs. I’m super happy with my new watch from Daniel Wellington, fab with the thin leather strap and sparkling Swarovski stones. New suede heels from Deichmann, in a perfect height. Comfortable to wear and I’m loving the dusty blue color. Do you have something specific Work Wear?