Whuuhuu it’s coffee time! I’ve become very fond of Carte Noir and you know what? You gotta taste it too . You can win 100 Carte Noir capsules and 2 large Bodum + 2 small Bodum Carte Noir cups! You can see how cute the cups are in the picture, I love the double glass design, both lovely and it helps you to avoid getting your fingers burned. There are a lot of coffee flavors and strength, for eveyone both mild beans, with a hint of cocoa and the more intense with notes of nuts. I’m sure you will find a favorite .
100 Carte Noir Capsules & 2 large + 2 small Bodum Bodum glass cups.
How to join:
2. Write a comment with a ❤, you’re in!
I’ll draw one lucky winner on 18th of September. Good luck
It’s no secret that I am SO happy with my Acer laptop that I bought last year. So I was excited to try the new Acer smartphone called Liquid e3 Duo. And design does not disappoint! It’s slim and sleek and has a nice HD screen, which I have put on my fave flower background on .
It has two cameras with front and back flash, so you can take fab selfies . As you can see in picture 4, I captured some of my dresses with the camera, it captures the colors and light very well. If you like me also want great sound, it has built-in speakers with DTS Studio Sound ™ yay, almost like at the movies!
Another neat thing if you travel frequently between the two countries like me, or have both a work and home phone number, it has a dual SIM card system, which means that you can switch between your two numbers, so nice! I am thrilled about it and so the price is also good, it costs 1.699 DKK and you can find it right here. Which phone do you have? .
Yay now you can finally find some of these fab styles, that the sweet designer Line presented at an exquisite event, some time ago. Edith & Ella’s 10 year anniversary was celebrated with fab cake, balloons and bubbles! And the AW14 collection is filled with both exotic patterns, ladylike pearls and cool sweatshirts! I absolutely love the leopard coat in gold with red lining and the cute cat sweatshirt! It is available in both purple and red. The many patterns can be combined together as a set or teamed up with either jeans or a different pattern, for a fashion hipster look. You can see more autumn styles right here.
It’s busy times in my little office, that soon isen’t that little anymore . We are soon moveing to large new premises! But more on that later. Here we had a visit from the lovely and talented Pernille, Creative Lead hair stylist for ghd in Scandinavia. She held a fab workshop for us, and showed us all the cool tips to make gorgeous curls with the styler. She is also going to guest lecturer at the academy, and you can already get excited if you are going to our school! You’ll learn everything from Hollywood glam to fashion forward hair, to wedding styles and edgy couture. Oh I am so excited to open our new Beauty Academy! Do you dream of becoming a makeup and hair stylist? You can see much more here, otherwise please ask away . There are still some spots left!
When I am on a business travel, there are some things I always have in my suitcase! Besides that I love to be at the airport – you know the little ritual with a take-away latte and the joyful expectation that you are going on a new adventure – these items I always have with me on my trip.
1. I absolutely love my new Châtelet suitcase! It just looks fab and exclusive, and is just the right size, so that it fits nicely in the cabin. Instead of two wheels, it has four! Which makes it easy to get around, which is especially good if you have to hurry!
2. My fave magazine when I travel, is Cosmopolitan UK edition. It has a good mix of high street clothes, funny articles, such as “Could a selfie cost you your job” and a lot of inspiration for a shopping trip in London.
3. Snacks! Nuts and a Naked bar, I always have on me. Cause it’s not nice to get a low blood sugar level in the middle of a line, or if the plane is being delayed, then it’s essential to refuel with some quick energy, it’s not fun get hangry!
4. My beloved Acer laptop! If you are allowed to have a love affair with a computer, then this is the one to date . It does not take up a lot of room, has a great screen, with such fab features as touch, and it is always with me.
5. My sisters always tease me and call me a bacteria- freak, lol I don’t think that I’m that bad . But hand wipes are an absolute must! Especially if it’s not possible to wash hands after being on the subway etc.
6. I will really remember to put liquid things in the small plastic bag and stuff it in my handbag, so I don’t liquid hand creams and lip balms. But I have a Rosebud salve with me, it can be used both on the lips and dry hands.
7. Business cards is an business essential. You never know who you’ll meet on your way, or get to sit next to on the plane. It could be a potential new work partner, or a friendly face that you can share ideas with.